San Fransisco Engagement :: Bess & Peter

So I'm not supposed to play favorites but I just can't help myself. I loved this session.

:)

YES, they really are that in love. Bess and Peter, you were a joy to shoot for. The bakery location was their idea. Tartine is amazing! As gross as this sounds, I salivated while editing the images in the bakery. The breakfast bun they shared was sooooooo good. I got a sample. ;)

The rest of the session was shot in the Mission of San Fransisco. Lots of local goodies to use as backdrops. I could shoot there for hours. I seriously can't wait to shoot their wedding. So chill and relaxed. BIG CONGRATS GUYS!!

Also wanted to say thank you Steven for help as assistance once again. Couldn't have done it without you. (dude saved me from a parking ticket.) Also, THANK YOU random-meter-maid-who-didn't-give-us-a-parking-ticket-YAY!


















Pop & Lock yo.
You have read this article with the title San Fransisco Engagement :: Bess & Peter. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/05/san-fransisco-engagement-bess-peter.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...