Families, Families!!

2 sessions, 2 families, 2 much fun!! (Okay, that was the cheesiest intro ever but who cares right) Both families are dear friends to my wife and I. Both even attend our home church. Lots of fun and plenty of room for love, relationships and goofiness. Thank you Tikolutu's and Masoner's. All of you were such a blast.

I'm crazy behind on so much right now. I feel like I edited for the past month and still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. To give you an idea of what I'm working on.

Currently Editing:

4 weddings
3 engagement sessions
5 family sessions
2 musician/band sessions
12 wedding album, (ahhhhhh)
3 gazillion Ethan, Jon-Paul pics

All while holding down the fort with emails, contracts, TONS of paper work, permits, consultations, fulfilling print orders etc. Whoever said being a photographer was a glamorous job lied. Running a photography business is 10% photography and 90% business. That said, I would do nothing else :) Rant over.
















Stuuf I ate while editing. Don't lie. You got hungry looking at these.

Leftover seafood Linguine form the other night. Celebrated a couple birthdays with some close friends. JDubs


Cap N crunch yo!
You have read this article with the title Families, Families!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/01/families-families.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...