Ashley & Erik :: Wedding

A Valentines wedding day.
Well ,I sacrificed my (and my poor wifes) Valentines day to shoot this wedding. So as not to get in trouble with the wifey, I won't say I'd do it over again, HOWEVER, this was a real party of a wedding. These folks were so FUN! Wow! And might I add that they are totally in love with each other. I think their story truly will result in a "and they lived happily ever after" **tear**

Thank you Ashley and Erik for inviting me to be a part of your AWESOME celebration. I had loads of fun. You'll remember these cool cats their very engaging and equally hilarious engagement session from a few months back. Y'all rock!

Big thanks to Brian Lingle and my man Quan D. for bringin the business. You guys are awesome helpers. Quan played an excellant role as second shooter on this one. Be sure to check him out here. Quan D.

Vendor's:

Ceremony/Reception :: Sesnon House
Dress :: David's Bridal
DJ :: DJ Beebo (831) 818.4327
Limo Service :: Elite Limo


























You have read this article with the title Ashley & Erik :: Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/04/ashley-erik-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...