Zipadee Doo Dah


Had a grand time at the Happiest place on Earth. Was shooting a wedding with a fellow photographer, (Tony Shreiber) and decided to take the family with me for once. He and his family were extremely generous. We shared a hotel suite and they were kind enough to allow us the room with the jacuzzi. OH MY GAWD was it awesome. I spent about 10 hour over the course of the 3 days in it.

The wedding was on a Thursday and we arrived on Monday. Lots of first for my family.:

My wife, Monica and Ethan's first time in Florida.

All 3 of our first time in Disney World.

Ethan's first roller-coaster.

To Tony, Maggie, Alex & Max, Thank you for being so kind to my family. You showed us a grea, GREAT time. Ethan will never forget you. :) The only downside was leaving "Goog's" with family. We missed you bub.
Ethan's first Roller-Coaster. By the look on his face it's certainly not his last.


The Wifey. :)

Chicks dig scars
Ethan's expression just makes me die. I LOVE IT.



Tony & Maggie





You have read this article with the title Zipadee Doo Dah. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/10/zipadee-doo-dah.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...