Casa Real Wedding :: Tinna & Wally

Quan wore an Optimus Prime mask. I was Bon Jovi........sand edition.

Here's another from 09' that's finally making it to the blog. Shot this spectacular wedding for some of my favorite clients, Tinna & Wally. So I've shot a good number of weddings at The Palm Event Center. THIS one is at their sister site, Casa Real. SUCH a great place to be married at. Top notch service and as romantic as it gets!

Tinna, your the pinnacle of the beautiful bride. Wally, you and your boys are hilarious. I wish I could post everything we shot here in public but alas, my blog is rated G. Good times.

Big thanks once again to Quan for helping as second shooter here. You'd think I liked the guy or something. Quan if your reading this while still in Vietnam, bring me back a pearl drink.

Cheers folks. Happy Tuesday.

~Sam

























You have read this article with the title Casa Real Wedding :: Tinna & Wally. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/04/casa-real-wedding-tinna-wally.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...