San Jose Engagement Session :: Sharon & David

I miss the 80's.

:(


I can't think of a more relaxed couple I've the privilege of shooting for then these two.
Really chill and it shows in the shots I'd say. They were up for anything and we just about did anything. Seems like I have a running theme as of late of incorporating stuff from my/our childhood into my sessions. Can you guess what it is in this set?

Sharon and David will tie the knot at the Villa Ragusa in Campbell Ca. If your a blog reader, you've been given an invitation to come to the wedding. Seriously. Come. Rules are, if you can get through the bouncer, your in!

~Sam






Hadoooken.
I love this.



You have read this article with the title San Jose Engagement Session :: Sharon & David. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/04/san-jose-engagement-session-sharon-david.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...