Diana & Dustin :: Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Here's combo set for the faithful. Diana & Dustin liked each other, then loved each other and then decided to get married. It's kinda how it all works. (if this photography thing fails, I'm bound to be a social worker of some kind). We jumped in a river. Yours truly almost fell in, losing 15K in gear multiple times. My next line was gonna be, "I didn't sign up for this!", but I kinda did.


Thanks for the look see. Enjoy the pics folks. Happy Thursday!

~Sam



Inspiration credit to Mr. Mottola

And the wedding....










The things I do....
Even children agree, Hassas is the way to go.



You have read this article with the title Diana & Dustin :: Bay Area Wedding Photographer. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/07/diana-dustin-bay-area-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...