San Francisco Engagement Photographer :: Melissa & Geoffrey

I wish I had a six pack........


Say hello to Melissa & Geoff folks. You'll notice our session had lots of SF in it. WHY? He proposed there! Matter of fact, the leading image was about 3 minutes walking from where Geoff actually proposed. Aawwwwww. Wedding is going to be at Delta Breeze Club at Travis Airforce Base and is looking to be an epic day. YAY FOR US!!

Got a couple more blogs posts in store before the week is out. Stay tuned friends. Oh......new website coming REAL soon. I'm busting at the seams with excitement. :D

~Sam



makes me happy.

one of my faves in this set.



A rare behind the scenes appearance by yous truly. Can you spot me?
You have read this article with the title San Francisco Engagement Photographer :: Melissa & Geoffrey. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/07/san-francisco-engagement-photographer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...