Wedding at Viansa Winery :: Jennifer & Eric

If I've ever been to a perfect wedding, it was this one.



Waited several weeks to finally get to post this one. This mesmerizing couple was married at the very exquisite, Viansa Winery in Sonoma Valley. I'm really at a loss for words on how gorgeous everything here was. The location, the decorations and the people alike. Just...........

THANK YOU Mr. Baines for help once again as second shooter. He came all the way out from Tennessee to be a part. Look who made it to the front cover of HIS site. (surprise surprise :)Also got a special visit from Mr. Peter Friday as assistant on this session. You'll remember Peter from his engagement set. I'll have the privileged of shooting his wedding this coming Oct.

I'm gonna keep this monologue short and just get right to the images. You'll find over 75 here. A new record for a single blog post.

Jennifer & Eric................WOW.

~SamThese guys totally gave me a Kennedy vibe.
This shot is an homage to image of Jon and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.
I did 2 ring shots. I liked em both. :)

Best picture of Evan EVER in my opinion. PETER!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the help bud.
You have read this article with the title Wedding at Viansa Winery :: Jennifer & Eric. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/08/wedding-at-viansa-winery-jennifer-eric.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...