St. Mary's Cathedral San Fransisco :: Marie & Paulo's Wedding

Random fact: Other then the US, break-dancing is biggest in Japan.


Don't you wish YOU had break-dancers at your last wedding? These guys put on a 15 minute show for the party. So cool.
The ceremony itself was at St. Mary's Cathedral. Beautiful place with HUGE vaulted ceilings. Last year we shot Hillary and John's wedding there. Reception was at Pavilion by the Bay on Treasure Island in San Fransisco. Both really great places to have as a backdrop for your wedding. Marie and APulo, enjoy your new lives together. Go make babies. LOTS of em.
Thanks to Quan D for helping out as assistant for this wedding. All good all the time.
Also wanted to thank my buddy Maurice for inspiration on the first shot in my my header. Thanks M!

~Sam























Probably amongst my top 10 favorite PJ shots this year. So much story here.

I can do this. Really, I can.....okay I can't.


Fin.
You have read this article with the title St. Mary's Cathedral San Fransisco :: Marie & Paulo's Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/12/st-mary-cathedral-san-fransisco-marie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...