San Jose Engagement Photos :: Dawn & Vincent

Dawn - "We want something different"

Sam - "I got just the place"

First off Dawn is a photographer! Go check out her work here: Yellow Barn
Secondly they are Canadian. :) As a present to themselves for their anniversary, they flew in, (Toronto I believe) and booked a session with me. Not just any session though. Below are images produced during my "Rockstar" portrait session. We shot for over 4 hours. Amazing what you can accomplish when time isn't an issue. If you're a client with a session on the horizon and you want something like this email me. :)

The Backdrop

Dawn works for GM. What better place to shoot our session then a salvage yard for old vehicle. BIG thank you to Steve from GM Sports for the use of there restoration/salvage yard. You're a class act my friend. I still owe you that photo session sir.

This session banged on all 8 cylinders. No pun int....okay fine, it was intended.

I feel VERY rivileged when a photographer trust me to shoot for them. Honor above honors in my opinion. That said, MY family was photographed recently as well. Candice K was flown in recently to help me shoot not just one but TWO weddings a few weekends ago. While she was here, we had her take some shots of the entire family as I'm rarely on the other side of the lens. I LOVE THEM CANDICE. Thank you. Have a look everyone and if you're in the need for a fab photographer in the North Florida area, call Candice! :)

The Hassas Family

Happy Tuesday, (again)!!

~Sam







Love.



A little backstory here. Dawn works for GM, (engineer I believe) She actually played a role in helping with newest model Camero. While in the yard we came up on this bad boy. A Camero years before any of us were born, (help me with the year all you car nuts).










Happy!
A Behind the scenes shot. Dawn EARED ME!!! Well played girl.
You have read this article with the title San Jose Engagement Photos :: Dawn & Vincent. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2011/07/san-jose-engagement-photos-dawn-vincent.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...