Lauren & Nathan :: Engaged

"Gosh, she is beautiful, she's gonna make a gorgeous bride". Words my wife spoke as I was finishing with editing this couples pictures. Nathan, you're not too shabby yourself dude. This guy's got a jawline any man would kill for. GREAT looking couple!!

Started out at the Byington Vineyard & Winery. This was actually their idea. If I'm honest, going to a place chosen by my the client doesn't always result nicely. In their case it's results were AWESOME! I adored this place and now have a winery I can go to that isn't 2 hours away!! LOVED IT! Thanks for being such awesome sports with the crazy shots guys. See, I told you they'd look awesome.
We capped the evening by shooting in DT Los Gatos. We went to a few places of significance. The bridal shop Lauren got her dress from. The corner where Lauren & Nathan met, (B&W ring shot), the restaurant where Nathan got the thumbs up from Laurens Dad. By the looks of it, I think Dad gave the approval.
All around great session. See you guys in 09'!!

Enjoy the shots.

~Sam




















You have read this article with the title Lauren & Nathan :: Engaged. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2008/10/lauren-nathan-engaged.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...