Thomas Family :: Portrait Session

I love when clients do requests from me. These guys were SOOOOOOOO awesome for putting up with my crazy ideas. So I threw the idea of American Gothic to them and they were game. (If you were reluctant, you did a great job of not letting me know guys :) Audrey is a painter, thus the painting theme riddled through-out the session. She is VERY talented!

Ed, Sharon and Audrey were my actors on the stage. You guys seriously photograph well. I love all the shots of you Audrey. This doll is gonna be a serious heartbreaker. Is the last shot gold or what. That ones gonna end up on the cover of my site.

Still have about a week to go with getting client in time for the Christmas rush. Using photos from your session to create Christmas cards is a great idea. Hop on it and send me an email for pricing: info@hassasphotography.com

~Sam








You have read this article with the title Thomas Family :: Portrait Session. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2008/11/thomas-family-portrait-session.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...