2fer Thursday!

That's right, you get 2 sessions for the price of 1!

First up is a post wedding session I did with Tanya & Marius. Not strangers at all to my blog with this being the third time they're being showcased. They were married back in January of this year and had a truly epic wedding. Some of my most favorite group formals came out of their wedding set. Rather then hop back in their wedding attire for the post session we decided to take it easy and go a little casual. Congrats again guys. Our next session together? Maternity? ;)

Secondly, we have an engagement session with Rebecca & Jeff who will be married in just a few weeks. Shot their session in my old stompin grounds on Niles. Awesome town!! My fav from their session has to be the "survalience camera" shot. I lurves it. See you guys in a few weeks!! I get to go to Arroyo Grande to shot their wedding. YAY!

Again, I've got TONS in the cooker so if your waiting on a set from me prepare on seeing it in the coming days. Thank you all for the patience. Busy isn't even the word. Things are crazy and I love it! Cheers.

~Sam








You have read this article with the title 2fer Thursday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/06/2fer-thursday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...