Alicia & Paul :: Sedona Azizona Enagament Session


So yeah, it was wow. Crazy wow. Wow times infinity even. Sedona Arizona is among the top 5 most beautiful places I've been to I'd say. Breathtaking hardly describes it.

I'll have the pleasure of shooting Alicia & Paul's wedding next year in Arizona. Having the engagement session in Sedona was actually dad's, (Alicia's) idea. Dad done good I'd say :)
If I'm honest, my images hardly do the beauty of whats there justice. That said, it was the perfect backdrop to present the love these two have for one another. Magic.

I went out of my norm and did some landscape photography in between poses from my couple. I'm NOT a landscape photographer but how couldn't I get a few? How'd I do?

Thanks for the warmth, (literally and emotional) Mills family. You'll know how to treat a guest. I look forward to February. :)

Blessing, have a fantastic weekend everyone.

~Sam








The Mill's family boards horses. Everyone meet Seabuscuit. For real :)


Ladies & Gentleman......I give you Sedona.



You have read this article with the title Alicia & Paul :: Sedona Azizona Enagament Session. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/09/alicia-paul-sedona-azizona-enagament.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...