Leah & Sam :: Engaged


This ones a bit more special to me. I've known Sam Silva for a long time. I think we first met when he was 7. MAN, when you say it like that. I'm getting old. Oh well, back to the story, I even rented a room from his good folks Cesar & Celina for about 3 years. These folks are family to me. Well Sammy's all grown up now and found himself a girl. Not bad dude, not bad at all. ;)

Shot Leah & Sam's session in Bezerkly Ca. (home of naked people that walk the streets). It's old architecture and real streets lent to a really great backdrop. I really dug the night shots on this session. Worked well. Congrats Sam Sam. Admire you 2 great young people and what you've become. Blessings.

Friends and family to Leah & Sam, say a hello to the bride and groom-to-be in the comments section below. :)

~Sam







You have read this article with the title Leah & Sam :: Engaged. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/09/leah-sam-engaged.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...