Melissa & Joe :: Wedding at the Palm Event Center, Pleasanton Ca.

Melissa & Joe were sittin in a tree..... K-I-S-S-I...forget it.

So I've been pumpin em out here recently. This has to be a blog record month.

**announcer voice** Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the newly married Melissssssssa & Joooooooe. **crowd roars**

Wedding was set at the, always awesome, Palm Event Center, (who recently contacted me about using images in their presentation to engaged couples from a past wedding I did there. YAY ME! Thanks Michelle) Melissa and Joe were married in the Estate Room at the Palm Event. Such an elegant room. You'll also remember these guys from their engagement session we did at the Castle de Amorosa.

Big ups to Quan D for help once again as second shooter. Me and Quan are family anymore. I got top bunk! Congrats again guys. Y'all are cool in my book. Friends and family, feel free to offer a congrats to the newlyweds. You'll get a free toaster from here if you do.

Happy Wednesday.







Quan's shot
Quan's shot
Quan's shot
Quan's shot














You have read this article with the title Melissa & Joe :: Wedding at the Palm Event Center, Pleasanton Ca.. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/12/melissa-joe-wedding-at-palm-event.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...