Nelli & Marius :: Sacramento Wedding

Ah, yes, up in the spot light today is Nelli & Marius' wedding. Shot their engagement session in the Windy City back in May. Fabulous wedding. Good times. Gorgeous atmosphere and people. You guys hit a home run. CONGRATS!!!!

Big ups to my buddy Ben from Benshoots Photography. You did an excellant job my friend. Channeled "The Sauce" well. Have a look at his work from the link above.

I'm doing my best to ship out as many weddings as possible before the end of the year. Thanks for the patience folks. It's coming, I promise. :)

Happy Monday.



Ben's shot

Ben's shot












and they lived happily eve.........

My man Ovi! Brother of the groom who's wedding I shot in Chicago in May.
Ben hooked it up as second shooter. Excellent job bud.

Ah, yes, up in the spot light today is Nelli & Marius' wedding. Shot their engagement session in the Windy City back in May.
You have read this article with the title Nelli & Marius :: Sacramento Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/12/nelli-marius-sacramento-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...