Vianey & Roger: Wedding at Casa Maria


A lot of personality to this great wedding. I consider myself a bit of a culture vulture so I fit right in. Vianey & Roger hitched a couple months ago at Casa Maria in San Juan Batista Ca. The old Mission style decor went perfect with their color scheme and theme. Gotta love a Mariachi band at a wedding as well. And can I just be honest without offending anyone, "wedding food" gets boring every weekend. These guys had some authentic Mexican going on. Man-o-man. I had to be rolled home.

Big congrats guys. I hope your first Christmas together is wonderful. Friends and family, PLEASE feel free to leave a comment to the newly weds below. Happy Wednesday everyone!

~Sam











The girl rode in a stretched Hummer which was about 1/100 cool as what the guys rode in on. Yes! A school bus.

Even I went WOW when I saw this one.





Mexican wedding tradition. Kind-of a like a dance train but at full speed.




R.I.P. Mr. Jackson

Qdizz came out as assistant for me on this one.
You have read this article with the title Vianey & Roger: Wedding at Casa Maria. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/12/vianey-roger-wedding-at-casa-maria.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...