Marin Ca. Wedding :: Leah & Sam


This ones close to the heart.

For 3 years I rented a room with the Silva family. At that time, Sam (it was Sammy back then) was barely 10 years old. I rent a room but became family really soon. I have fond memories with these great people.

Celina, I miss your dinners. :)
Cesar, I miss our conversations :)
Saul, I don't miss your gas. :S

Congrats Sammy. You got a good one.

To the bride and groom, now that your one unit, make some awesome. Ingredients for making awesome are love, laughter, hard-work and bacon.

Quan came out as assistant on this one not a second shooter. Just for kicks, he relegated himself to 1 camera and 1 lens, can you guess which?) the entire day. Bravo my friend. Once again, you killed it.

Happy Friday everyone.

~Sam





Quan's shot
First meet. Both cried. So did I. :(


Love this one. Quan's shot

Quan's shot




man. wow.



Quan's shot
Happy.
Other stuff:

Love these peeps.


Dude, sniffing the apple cider, (we're still not sure why) is my best friend Ari.
And this........thanks quan
You have read this article with the title Marin Ca. Wedding :: Leah & Sam. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/03/marin-ca-wedding-leah-sam.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...