Sacramento Wedding Photographer :: Anna & Chris


Of the many different subjects the camera can approach, my predominant subject has been weddings. I love it, I love it a thousand times I love it.
It's weddings such as these that reminds me of my passion and why I....love it.

THANK YOU Anna and Chris. Your wedding was spectacular to capture. So many friends at this wedding as well. Followers of this blog, you'll recognize many many many many familiar faces here. ;) I'll never grow old of shooting for The Rock, HOLLA! you guys are all a treat to be around.

Enjoy the shots friends. Your comments are always appreciated. Everyone enjoy your weekend. Blessings!

~Sam






























You have read this article with the title Sacramento Wedding Photographer :: Anna & Chris. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/10/sacramento-wedding-photographer-anna.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...