San Jose Engagement Photographer :: Johanna & Ryan

To any current client who have yet to have their engagement session with me and are looking for some inspiration on what to wear....LOOK HERE.

I loved shooting for these 2. Ryan has been a good friend for many years and I count it an honor to be called on by him and Johanna to be the photographer for their biggest day. I rarely shoot for friends and when I do it's not something I take lightly. Ryan....I love ya dude but I gotta say, you got the deal on this one. ;)
She's beautiful.

This set had rabbits, swings, boats and most of all an evident bond between the subjects. I can't WAIT to shoot your wedding guys. So good, SO good!!
Many blessing guys. (hi Rock Church).

~Sam













Fin.
You have read this article with the title San Jose Engagement Photographer :: Johanna & Ryan. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2010/10/san-jose-engagement-photographer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...