Rebecca & Jeff :: San Luis Obispo Wedding

San Luis Obispo
One of my most favorite places in all the world. I have fond memories of you. I was fortunate enough to shoot Rebecca & Jeffs wedding there. Beautiful setting. They were married The Gardens at Peacock Farms located in Arroyo Grande, (just south of SLO by about 20 minutes. Whats crazy is that I shot a 12 hour wedding in Monterey CA. and then drove to this one that same night. (4 hours). Sam has indeed lost all marbles. Totally worth it though. I'd do it again. :P

Saw some friends I knew and met new ones. Great choice all around guys for location & decor. Really shined. I wish you 2 the BEST in life. Big thanks to my very good friend Dolores for coming out as assistant on this one. You were a great help. Congrats again guys.

Should have a couple more sessions up real soon for those waiting. Thanks for the love everyone. HAPPY FRIDAY!!














We came, we saw, we ate melon.






Fin.....enjoy your new lives guys.
THIS was my other motivation for shooting a wedding 5 hours from me driving. Splash Cafe' in Pismo Beach has THEE best clam chowder...wait for it...in the WORLD. All other clam chowders quiver in fear. Slice of heaven in a bread-bowl.
You have read this article with the title Rebecca & Jeff :: San Luis Obispo Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/11/rebecca-jeff-san-luis-obispo-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...