The Red Balloons and the Sport-Coat-Cutie :: 2 Childrens Sessions

I have 2 more munchkins to show off from 2 sessions I a few weeks back.

First we have the Terrazas family who's son Avrey was anything but still. Little guy was all over the place! To add to the excitement we found 2 baby snakes AND a crayfish while on our shoot!! No, I didn't get bit. I LOVE the first shot of him. I'd say that shot wraps up everything about this little guy.

Second was a with Princess Aviana. Shes actually grace the pages of my blog before. This time she came back represented by her Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you for being such great sports. ;)

Happy Wednesday folks.
The crayfish was here.




The snake was here.
And here's my cutie with the red balloons :)


Click your heels Aviana, you may end up in Kansas

Perfect.
I love this one so much. Their faces!!! ahahahahahah


You have read this article with the title The Red Balloons and the Sport-Coat-Cutie :: 2 Childrens Sessions. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/11/the-red-balloons-and-sport-coat-cutie-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...