New York City Engagement Photographer :: Raeshell & Allan

New York yall.....



Couple months ago while in the Big Apple shooting a wedding for these guys. I was privileged enough to get to do ANOTHER engagement session for another NYC couple who's wedding I will be shooting there in August. Raeshell & Allan tie the Knot in just 10 short weeks. Hassas will be there to document.

I LOVE NEW YORK.

Your streets are cool. Your buildings are cool. Your trash is cool. LOVE me some Bay Area but New York is just as awesome. These guys "glided" on it's streets while I shot. Such style, (my wife walked into my office while I was editing these and said both of you look, "high society". :) I'm counting the days that I come back!

Up next on my edit list:

Genista & Vicenti - wedding
Mehgan & Craig - wedding
Jessie & Tommy - engagement
Ann & Will - wedding
Emily & Simon - engagement

THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE GUYS!!

~Sam













You have read this article with the title New York City Engagement Photographer :: Raeshell & Allan. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-york-city-engagement-photographer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...