San Fransisco Engagement :: Kristen & Mike

I've shot in San Fransisco 4 dozen times. Hard to believe I'd never once considererd shooting at Haight/Ashbury. Saw lots of graffiti, dreadlocks and was even propositioned to purchase some medical marijuana, (true story). WHY HAVE I WAITED SO LONG!?
Kristen & Mike will be marring in San Fransisco so it seemed the correct backdrop for their engagement session. Really fun peeps here. Wedding is in just a couple months!
Team Hassas will be shooting there as well.
I will be turning 33 in just 2 days!! When I do I'll be on the beaches of ....wait for it...HAWAII!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

~Sam
















You have read this article with the title San Fransisco Engagement :: Kristen & Mike. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2011/06/san-fransisco-engagement-kristen-mike.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...