Delaina & Danny :: Wedding


Shot this one about 2 months back in Bakersfield. Might remember these guys from their engagement shoot I did a few months ago. This wedding was HUGE. By far the largest I've shot. 700 guest!! The bridal party was massive. Biggest I've shot as well. Lets see: Bride, Groom, 9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 4 attendants, 2 ushers, Miniature bride and groom and 8 angels. 36 folks in the wedding. HOLY. MOLY.
The church was grand. Probably one of the most picturesque churches I've shot or even been to. I loved the columns and how sterile the background was. So here's a shout out to all the single guys who attend my local home chuch, the Bakerfield Church has some beautiful girls attending. :) I mentioned you guys might be visiting soon.
Big shot out to Jared Alvarez for helping me out on yet another wedding. Definantly my favorite traveling buddy. We have lol's all throughout the trip. Came though on these bud. Thanks a bunch.
This won't be the last time you see Delaina & Danny however. They opted to have a post wedding session with me as well. Yay! For now, enjoy the shots and congrats once again guys. Take care.


















You have read this article with the title Delaina & Danny :: Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2008/12/delaina-danny-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...