Merry Christmas

Things I'm truly thankful for:

~ My awesome family, (hottest wife and the baddest boys in the world)

~ My local church (878 Boyton yall, I also have to give a shout out to my old church of MANY years, Revival Tab, it's members and pastor are very dear people to me)

~ The many friends my wife and I are blessed with. Too many to name. You know who you are. I love you.

~ A job I truly love, (I get paid for this?? Wow)

~ A beautiful home, (even in tough economic times, we've been fortunate to keep out lovely pad)

~ A new car this year. Shelly, (my 92' Honda Prelude) finally gave up the ghost and I introduced Remy, (2009 Toyota Corolla S) into my life. Awesome ride.

~ Apple Products, (I know that sounds dumb but it's true. They have made life easier)

~The Intertubes, (a.k.a. ~ the net, the internet, the web, the toobs) Life would be difficult without it. Email, my website, this blog, FTP, proofing, advertising, forums, fun. It provides a lot. Be careful though :)

~You.

Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas everyone.

~Sam
You have read this article with the title Merry Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...