Irma & Ryan :: Engagement

Irma & Ryan will be hitching at one of my favorite venues in just a few weeks. You guessed it, The Palm Event center. YAY for them. ****Off topic....dude, I'm gonna have to have a chat with the guys in the Hispanic community. What's up guys??? The Asian's are taking all your girls man. Que pasa? First it's the white guys taking all the Asian girls now this. My my. (kidding of course)

Actually I love that I get to be a wedding photographer in California. SO MANY ethnicity's. 2 weekends ago, I shot an AWESOME wedding. A GORGEOUS Afghan bride, (ahem, I AM biased of course) and the groom was Mexican. Wait till you see their wedding crazy awesome. Ceremony was in traditional Afghani/Islamic fashion and translated into english and spanish. I never thought I'd see the day of hearing the deep drums of a Tabla and the clapping sounds of an old world style Mariachi dancers. Epic.

I can't wait to see what you guys do. I'm sure it will be wonderful. You guys looked awesome for the engagement session. Red is your color Irma! Ryan, you got a hot girl. :)
Congratulations to you both. Blessings everyone.

~Sam










You have read this article with the title Irma & Ryan :: Engagement. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/07/irma-ryan-engagement.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...