3 Models 4 Photogs

A few weeks ago, I was invited to a model shoot by photographer friends Maurice Ramirez and Ray Somersano of Apertura. Ray's partner in crime and equal parnter of Apertura Photo, Erwin was there as well. I won't lie, I was humbled, scared and giddy all at once for the invite. All three of these guys are excellent photographers and seriously brought the awesome for this shoot. I felt like the fat girl at the prom, "just glad to be here". Thanks for the invite guys.

We started at a studio in San Francisco and then made our way to an outdoor urban location found by Maurice. Amazing place. WHAT A FIND! If you're a Bay Area Photographer and would like to know where the location was, don't ask. I won't tell you. ;)

Thank you Raquel for bringing it once again. You are amazing at what you do. If any of my brides are without a make-up artist for their wedding day, I HIGHLY recommend her. Raquel was the MUA for the castle shoot we had a few months back. BIG thanks to Diamond Bridals as well for the use of the dresses once again. You guys do exquisite work. Contact info for both are below:

Raquel Siders (MUA)
Image Provocateur & VIP-CAT Makeup Academy
Solon 916.474.5578
www.imageprov.com

Diamond Bridal Gallery
www.diamondbridalgallery.com

Lastly, thank you Erin, Angel and Haley for being beautiful. You guys worked you hearts out. I hope you love the pictures. Thanks for the look everyone. Happy 4th of July!!

~Sam


















Maurice the model. He helped me with some light check. I like the cyborg look his eye gave.


Annnnnnnnnd. Some behind the scenes. I'm the plump dude in the orange shirt. :)
You have read this article with the title 3 Models 4 Photogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-models-4-photogs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...