Kris Seibold :: Musician

I had the privilege of shooting for Kris Seibold a few weeks back. Kris is a well know Christian music singer/songwriter, Kris is also on the tail end of putting out his first ever CD. While on our session he would zone out while strumming the guitar and I would zone in on capturing his spirit through the lens. I think we did good bud.

Kris, you are a really cool dude. I wish you much success in all you endeavor. You sound incredible and your attitude is just as awesome my friend. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY HIS CD! :)
Though it's still under construction, here is a link to his new website. Bookmark it and go visit in a few days. : Kris Seibold

I will be posting another 2 weddings and 2 engagement sessions this week. Blog will be poppin. Come back soon. Take care everyone. Blessings.

~Sam














You have read this article with the title Kris Seibold :: Musician. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/07/kris-seibold-musician.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...