The Rockabilly Wedding


Had the privileged of second shooting for my REALLY good buddy Jared of Jared Alvarez Photography a few weekends back. He told me he had an upcoming wedding with a Rockabilly theme. I was all over it. So, what is Rockabilly? I won't even embarrass myself by trying to give a knowledgeable answer. Check out the link provided. It's a meager attempt but still good info. Bottom line is this, it was a crazy wedding with lots of very photographable, (not a word but you knpow what I'm sayin) moments and people. Just so cool.

Stephanie was a beautiful bride. Alyssa Milano anyone? I sure though so. I even told her. Ryan was a cool cat as well. Very fun group of people. Lots of tears, smiles and geniune emotion. I forgot how fun second shooting can be. A freedom to roam and shoot stuff I normally would have time for. I REALLY tried to do some different stuff with these that I always don't have the freedom for in my usually work. Can you tell?

Have a great weekend everyone. Cheers.

~Sam


Greatest groom getting ready shot you'll ever see. Chuck Norris FTW!!
They meet for the first time.

photojournalism? ;)



They brewed their own beer, thus the beer cap ring shot!
thanks for the time with the B&G J.
loves.
the beautiful bride.

You have read this article with the title The Rockabilly Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://araucari.blogspot.com/2009/07/the-rockabilly-wedding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...